This weeks blogging assignment, the class was ask
to write a post about two colleagues' posts about Family or the
Wikipedia topic, using quotes from each post, The first quote I did was from Brandon's Wikipedia post. I found it interesting because I am interested in working in law enforcement. "I learned that you must have a bachelors degree and also have good vision with a 20/20 or 20/40". This was something I did not know and found it very helpful.
The next blog I read and choose a quote from was Sam's where he talks about the relationships in family.
Sam stated,"Without proper balance, either one person or the other in the
relationship may develop emotional distress due to the lack of parental
guidance or a similarity." I agree with this statement or observation one has the responsibility to be the adult and parent. They can respect the child and his point of views and opinions but it is up to him to lead by example and give his wisdom that might help the child make decisions that are wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment