Saturday, November 7, 2015
Teenage drivers
I have a friend that this past week was in a car accident where he ran off the road and over corrected himself, he crossed both lanes and ended up flipping his truck several times. He was thrown out of the vehicle because he was not buckled. He was headed to school and ended up in Atlanta with a steel rod in his back and trying to learn to walk all over. I think most teenage drivers think they are indestructible and nothing bad can happen to them. I know my self I have had two accidents one my fault for not paying attention, and the other one was the other drivers fault for driving too fast and not paying attention. I think all drivers not just teenagers are all too often distracted by things around them instead of paying attention to the other drivers on the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment