I read a post from Sam's blog and liked what he had to say about having a positive attitude. "With a positive attitude, you can reflect on situations and then be a guiding light to others" I believe this to be true, but sometimes very hard to do. Life can throw you some curve balls that your not ready for the your first basic instinct is to be negative. I find I have to stop and try to look for something positive no matter how small. I feel if you have a positive attitude that the people around you will feel it and respond to it. You can show them how to make a difficult or bad situation better.
I also read a statement that Emma made about "Life is too short to take yourself so seriously." I also like this statement you have to have humor and be able to laugh at yourself because as a teenager you are going to make some mistakes and errors. The key is to pick your self up and keep right on trying and to know that others have done and will do some of the same stuff. If you take yourself to seriously you can miss out on some wonderful journeys.
No comments:
Post a Comment