Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Humor in a Strange Situation

In some strange situations there are what you call humorous moments. These moments are found when you see humor in the most strangest situations. I have a few situations that are like that, but I'm only going to tell you one. I know this is going to sound crazy, but the strangest, yet scariest situation was when I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma Cancer. I will start off by telling you the overwhelming emotion I felt. My nerves were shot, and I became very impatient laying in the hospital bed waiting on the doctor to come in with the diagnosis. I was thinking to myself why God would have done this to me. Then I got to where I am now, and the humor I see in it, is the fact that some people never thought I would have been able to survive the cancer. Most of my friends thought I was going to die. They were just so shocked when I told them that I had cancer because of my athletic body. It's humorous for me to see people's reaction when the learn of my diagnosis. They just don't know what to say, and they feel bad for me. Although, it's curable I still wouldn't wish it on anyone. I find humor in my situation because I was running 4 miles a day at that time, and was in the best shape of my life. Then I was given my diagnosis, which brought everything to a complete stop. It's really weird and somewhat humorous how some things can take a toll on you at the best moments in your life, especially if you aren't prepared to take on that challenge. Like I wasn't expecting the doctor to tell me that I had cancer, it just happened. At this time, I've learned that you have to have faith in everything God does for you, and know that He will take you if it's your time. You shouldn't have any regrets in what you have done on this Earth. This is my Humor in a Strange Situation.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! i don't think that i could have found in any humor in this situation. I really enjoyed this article because I am a Jesus freak and your so open about your faith in God! I know I couldn't have made it this far if it was not for our great Savior. Also, I absolutely love your background screen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. i am a deep christian. I believe there will be another life after this with God. My home is only temporary but i want to be able to live out His word before i go and try an tell people about jesus

      Delete