Monday, August 24, 2015

Blog about profession

I am not looking for a profession right now. I am getting cores out of the way, to where I can focus on the major I would like to be my profession. If i had to choose a profession it would be physical education, for coaching. The subject i would want to master in would be history. The sport I would want to coach would be Baseball

7 comments:

  1. Hey Joe, nice to meet you, I look forward to having class with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph! Its nice to meet you. Im doing the same thing! As soon as i finish my cores im going to focus on getting my pilots licence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joseph! Its nice to meet you. Im doing the same thing! As soon as i finish my cores im going to focus on getting my pilots licence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baseball is on of the highest paying sports

    ReplyDelete